Basis for the management’s decisions
Auditing is an essential and rapidly growing cornerstone of GHJ’s activities.
In addition to checking the correctness of the accounts, we analyze your business processes and your company’s commercial development no less thoroughly than the risks of your future development. Auditing is therefore more than just a statutory obligation. As auditors we ensure that there is a reliable basis for making the right entrepreneurial decisions. In the process you will benefit from the support and advice of our qualified staff.
GHJ covers all of the service segments in professional auditing:
- statutory and voluntary annual financial statement audits in accordance with HGB (German Commercial Code) and IFRS
- consolidated financial statement audits in accordance with HGB and IFRS
- review of annual financial statements or reporting packages
- reviews in connection with the foundation, acquisition, disposal or transformation of companies and participating interests
- audits in accordance with German Renewable Energy Act (EEG) and the German Combined Heat and Power Generation Act (KWK-G)
- due diligence analyses
- audit of reorganization concepts
- special audits (e.g. in accordance with the German Law on Budgetary Procedures (HGrG), the German Real Estate Agent and Commercial Construction Industry Ordinance, (MaBV) and the German Packaging Ordinance (VerpackV)